As the pioneer of this industry, PTIA is now has a full set of complete licenses to endorse technical and safety in accordance with Government Regulation and Industrial Standard as well as to provide the Engineering / Maintenance Services.
Statutory Inspection Services
As required by Regulation of Indonesian Government, Equipment used in Oil & Gas, Geothermal, Petrochemical and Power Generator and all general industries in Indonesia shall be certified by Government prior to commercial operation.
Our sope of services for these certification activities covers:
- Migas Certification
(under Directorate General of Oil & Gas)
The following are Certification Category required :
Certificate of Individual Equipment Worthiness (SKPP) :
- Pressure Vessels (standard API, ASME, SNI, ISO)
- Heat Exchanger
- Lifting Equipment (standard API, ASME, AWS, ISO)
- Electrical Equipment (standard API, IEC, ISO)
- Rotating Equipment (Pump, Compressor Unit)
- Pipeline (standard ASME, API, DNV-OSS)
- Storage Tanks (standard API, SNI, NFPA)
- Rig (standard API, ASME, IADC, SNI, ISO, MODN, DNV, AWS)
Certificate of Fixed Offshore Platform Worthiness (SKKP) :
- In-place analysis
- Fatigue Analysis
- Seismic Analysis
- Installation analysis
- Transportation Analysis
- Miscellaneous Structural Design Calculation / Apraisal
Certificate of Facilities Operational Wothiness (SKPI) :
- Design Review
- Site Verification
- Review of Safety, Health and Environtmental System
WPS / PQR, Welder / Operator Certification
NDT & OCTG Service
(under Directorate General of Electricity and Energy Development)
This covers the certification for operational facilities that generate Electricity Power both for Own / Private and Public consumption use.
(under Directorate General of Air Communication)
The certification covers Helideck and Helipad operating in all area in Indonesia.
(under General Mining and Geothermal Resorces)
The certification covers equipment and facilities operating in the general mining and geothermal resources, except for Boiler Certification.
- Facility Worthiness Certification.
- Individual Equipment Certification such as Pressure Vessel, Heat Exchanger, Cooler, Pressure Savety Valve(PSV), Lifting Equipment, Electrical Equipment, Rotating Equipment, Pipeline and WPS/ PQR, Welder Certification.
Voluntary Inspection Services
PTIA can provide services to the client as an independent party to perform product inspection and certification in accordance with industrial standard and/or client specifications.
Overseas Inspection Services
PTIA provides a complete range of inspection services. We are supported by world wide network of Affiliate Companies with locally based personnel who are experienced and qualified in these services. Our qualified and experienced technical personel will cover all major disciplines including :
- Mechanical, Electrical/ Instrument, Process & Safety
- Welding Inspection including NDE (Non Destructive Examination)
- Material Inspection
- Coating / Painting / Corrosion Inspection
The Beginning of What's Next
We aim to provide tailored business solutions which will enable our customers to concentrate on their core business in the oil & gas and geothermal fields whilst we take care of their inspection and certification of their production vehicles. This is our core business.
PT. Indospec Asia has the committed support of over 100 employees. These people, with their different backgrounds, experiences and expertise share on thing in common; they are PT. Indospec's most valued asset and the key to our success.
Our Business Spectrum
With more than 42 years of experience, PTIA has then extended the capabilities and competence to provide wide range engineering services such as :
- Inspection and Certification Services both for Statutory & Voluntary Inspection.
- Overseas Inspection Services
- Project Management and Advisory Services
- Manpower Supply Management
- Engineering Services
Our first "One Team" philosophy is based on a strong union of :
- CUSTOMER FOCUS
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN
- RESPECT FOR INDIVIDUAL
The values of our philosophy : Our values are based on our shared traditions and shaped by the demands of our cutomers
PT. INDOSPEC ASIA - JAKARTA
Address: Jl.Kebagusan Raya No. 37, INDONESIA 12520
Telephone : +6221 2997 8700 ;
+62811 8453 226
FAX : +6221 7828 762
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org